JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought one well he got the money last Thursday morning I have gotten maybe it Will be sent out Friday or Monday. I put the ad.out talked to him and sent the money out all the same day. we both would be happy over the weekend.I ask only for the same respect.if it's not here by Wednesday I will be looking for one.I gave. 200 it's a 1943.

You live in Kentucky the guy you bought from looks like he is supposedly from Alabama. You are both on NWFA "NORTHWEST" FireArms looking to deal. And you didn't think to look this guy up on other forums? Shoot you could have had him meet you halfway and it would have been like a 2-3 hour drive most likely.

If you legitimately got screwed I feel for you, but in the future you need to put a little more thought into this stuff. Buy from an established member or talk to his FFL. A real actual business that you can verify. There are many many ways you could have had at least a modicum of security in this transaction had you put in a little effort.

I just felt like saying something because I thought the post I saw of yours in the feedback thread was a bit out of line. Good luck with all of your future dealings wherever they may take place. And I mean that sincerely.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.