JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD OUT

Unfortunately, I only have left what I am keeping for my family.

People keep private messaging from the post which does make sense. I get it.

I wish I had more to send out, I just don't. I have left what I am keeping for my own family's use.

I am glad I was able to get some out to those of you who responded early.

The same brand of masks are selling for around $10 each on eBay right now if you want to try and order more before all the listings get shut down.

Stay Safe Everyone

46827 SMALL (small adults and children)
46727 REGULAR

Those are the KIMBERLY CLARK model numbers. Both were listed on the CDC recommended N95 respirators list.

eBay and Craigslist and other market sites have been canceling all N95 respirator mask listings.

I don't know if this site will follow. If you think you and your family would like to have a mask, this is the last opportunity to make a purchase.

$3 each can send out in sets 10 or 20 masks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I think that situation is evolving. I would love to sell everything that I have to an ER somewhere but they can't buy them. I've already had a couple institutional buyers reach out to me and say that they're interested in buying the lot if the policy changes soon. One ER nurse told me the hospital had informed her that she had to purchase her own and bought some for personal use at work.

I'll praying for you, your wife, and your family. Hang in there.

46827 SMALL (small adults and children)
46727 REGULAR

Those are the KIMBERLY CLARK model numbers. Both were listed on the CDC recommended N95 respirators list.

eBay and Craigslist and other market sites have been canceling all N95 respirator mask listings.

I don't know if this site will follow. If you think you and your family would like to have a mask, this is the last opportunity to make a purchase.

$3 each can send out in sets 10 or 20 masks

I'm across the Sellwood Bridge in Milwaukie. Any chance of face-to-face on 20 regular size?

TEMPORARILY ALL NEW REQUESTS ARE ON HOLD.

I NEED TIME TO CATCH UP AND COUNT TO MAKE SURE THAT I HAVE ENOUGH MASKS TO FULFILL THE EXISTING REQUESTS

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD AFTER I HAVE FULFILLED EXISTING REQUESTS AND DONE A RECOUNT. I'LL POST AN UPDATE TO INFORM IF I HAVE ANY LEFT.

All right for an update.

I'm tapped out of extra masks. I believe I responded to everybody that already replied to the thread or sent me a private message. If I didn't, please send me a private message and I will still send you 10 masks from the supply that I was planning on keeping.

Everyone stay safe out there.

My fault for the shipping delay. Been really busy trying to get as prepared as I can around the house here.

Due to my shipping delay I sent everyone's package out USPS priority.

Take care gentleman.

Last Edited:
Do you have anymore of the small masks? Are they small enough for an infant? Have a 3 month old that was 5 weeks early with some issues. Would be nice to have some for when we have to go to appointment or anything.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top