JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD OUT

Unfortunately, I only have left what I am keeping for my family.

People keep private messaging from the post which does make sense. I get it.

I wish I had more to send out, I just don't. I have left what I am keeping for my own family's use.

I am glad I was able to get some out to those of you who responded early.

The same brand of masks are selling for around $10 each on eBay right now if you want to try and order more before all the listings get shut down.

Stay Safe Everyone

Last Edited:
Do you have anymore of the small masks? Are they small enough for an infant? Have a 3 month old that was 5 weeks early with some issues. Would be nice to have some for when we have to go to appointment or anything.
Consult your doctor before putting a mask on an infant. You have to have healthy lungs in order to expel the CO2 from inside of the mask.

On a similar note, there are these full face masks for snorkeling that have caused death in adults because of the CO2 buildup.

Thanks Solv3nt.

I told him the exact same thing in PM. masks are not intended for infants because their lungs may not be strong enough to push air through the membrane. that's why there are no infant size masks available for sale in the market. My understanding is that even the children's masks that do exist from Kimberly-Clark or Haylard are intended for children over the age of 5 and are only ASTM level 1 to allow more airflow.

Consult you doctor.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top