JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been searching for a long time for a comfortable IWB holster. I have tried many of them and while they all worked, I always went back to an OWB belt holster as I just could not find an IWB holster that I could wear all day and be comfortable.

Enter the N82 Tactical IWB holster. PlayboyPenguin from this forum had a Youtube review on the N82. I watched it and a couple of others and for $40.00 approx, I decided to try one.

I've been carrying this holster with my Sig 238 all day and so far it is be far the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever carried. Granted the 238 is a pretty small pistol, but the N82 is much more comfortable than the DeSantis Sof-Tuk that I got a while back.

I'll be interested to try one of the N82's with a full size 1911 to see how comfortable it is. Anyone interested in a really comfy IWB holster should check these guys out.

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

Thanks for the recommendation PBP. :s0155:

Have you tried the Crossbreed? If so how does it compare? I'm pretty happy with mine, but I'm always on the lookout for something more comfortable.

I haven't tried the Crossbreed, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. The particular holster that I got just has stretchy neoprene material to hold the pistol in place, but it works fine. Although the one down side is that it is a little hard to re-holster, but I wasn't particularly concerned with that. N82 does make a holster they call the Professional where the holster is form fitted and made of polymer. It's closer to the Crossbreed design, but still just has the one waistband clip rather than the Crossbreed that has two.

I recently purchased a N82 Tactical for my CZ P-01 and so far it seems great, very comortable. I can also vouch for their customer service as I sent them an email at about 11:00PM on a Saturday night with a question about sizing and I received a very freindly and helpful email response in less than 10 minutes!

Its now been almost 6 months since this thread was started. I was wondering if you still carried with this holster or if you have moved on? I have a FNX 40 and I have been debating on buying one or waiting till the pro model came out for the FNX. What are your thoughts 6 months later?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top