JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Arrived a couple days a go, and I must say it's the most comfortable holster I have. You know how everyone has a box of holsters looking for the right one? Well I think I might have finally found it. I carry a Glock 26 and every holster I have lets the gun dig into my side. This holster takes care of that 100.%. Just my 2cents, but it's worth checking out. http://n82tactical.com/n82store/.

I Could have got the pro, but with the standard model, you can use it for pretty much any gun that's the same general size. After a few weeks, all I can say is I wish I would have had this years ago. Would have saved a lot of money, and discomfort. sometimes I forget I even have it on. it's especially comfortable while driving!!

I Could have got the pro, but with the standard model, you can use it for pretty much any gun that's the same general size. After a few weeks, all I can say is I wish I would have had this years ago. Would have saved a lot of money, and discomfort. sometimes I forget I even have it on. it's especially comfortable while driving!!

Dont you have issues with your glock shifting, or falling out?

Dont you have issues with your glock shifting, or falling out?

Not speaking for the OP, but I have no issues with my Sig 238 falling out. It does shift a little, but not something that causes a problem that can't be easily remedied.

That being said, I have not tried the N82 holster with a Glock or 1911 sized pistol, so I can't really give in informed opinion on that issue.

Same as cougfan2. Some slight shifting on a occasion, but hardly noticeable. Like most, I have a box full of holsters that I was hoping would "the one", but the N82 is it!

The kydex opening sits above the belt clip, so unless there are love handles or beer guts folding the soft back over the kydex (just glanced down and am now crying), you should be OK.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top