JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Enumclaw
State
Washington
Zip Code
6 one pound bottles one lot and about 7lbs of an 8lb jug left of another lot. All fresh within last couple months. Will sell for $55 a lb or trade for h1000, h4350, rl16, rl26, or retumbo, CCI 450, CCI 250, Berger 215 hybrid targets, or 205 elite hunters. Located in enumclaw, and travel to cle elum often.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Drop to $50 a lb. this stuff is very similar to 4350 and gives great velocities. I did a 9 total charge workup and the worst of the bunch was 11fps ES.
I also have 15lbs of h100v I'll let go for 30 a lb

Last Edited:
Now good on h4350. All this powder is still available. I can meet within reasonable distances of Enumclaw or I can get as much as you want to Cle elum. 45/lb for n555 and 30/lb for 100v. The n555 was impressive out of a 6.5 creedmoor. Most consistent velocity's I've ever got across many charge weights

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top