JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, y'all. I'm WA born and bred, just got my CPL and first handgun, a Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 in 9mm. I'm not really a gun enthusiast, but I believe in self defense and the 2nd Amendment, and while doing a search for places to shoot in Mason County I found your site. Looks cool. Main reason for "Winona" is CC but need to practice shooting her as well. Did my first target practice today out in Tahuya. As I said, total n00b. My brother is an enthusiast, and his son and daughter and her BF are all in the Guard, and my best bud is an enthusiast just retired AF Master Sergeant, so hopefully I'm in good hands!

Anyway, glad to be here....don't know if I will be chatty or not....depends. ;-)

Cat

14714_10206745636858650_1372678321576961846_n_zpsngmuckz8.jpg
3-16-15%2020_zps9x40tzsr.jpg

Welcome onboard Cat. Looks like you are off to a good start. I'd commit to at least one firearms class a year to keep your skills fresh and you always learn something new from training. <broken link removed>

Welcome to NWFA Cat.

It's a funny thing... I'd heard of Allyn somewhere but couldn't put my finger on where exactly until I saw the word Tahuya. I would imagine if you drive to Bummertown (I mean Bremerton) even semi frequently you drive right past Lake Symington. When I was a kid my folks bought a lot on Lake Symington and eventually we built an A frame cabin there. I fell off my first roof right there! Tho slid off is more appropriate. Sure makes one wish he was wearing steel plated britches while sliding down a cedar shake roof!!:( I have many fond memories of summers spent out there. Along with our forays to Seabeck Silverdale Bremerton and Belfair... One of my aunts and uncle bought a place a few miles from Belfair. Have some happy memories from their cabin as well.:D

At any rate it certainly is a small world isn't it?:eek: Again welcome to the forums here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top