JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought I had a Galil looking Saiga 12 :s0152: You sir, got me beat!

Why not complete it out with a Tromix Galil style charging handle from MAA and then instal the express rear sight and HK front sight?

SF-

I thought I had a Galil looking Saiga 12 :s0152: You sir, got me beat!

Why not complete it out with a Tromix Galil style charging handle from MAA and then instal the express rear sight and HK front sight?

SF-

I don't even like HK sights on HK's much less on anything else. Also the Galil charging handle doesnt work well with the PK-A scope. The PK-A red dot is the primary sight setup on it. Its a very nice setup and I prefer the clean look with no iron sights in the way.

what kind of scope mount and is it quick detach?

Its a quick detach Belorussian PK-A scope

pkag.jpg

The base gun was $500
The Yugoslav grip $80
Galil style for end $130
Trigger guard $45
Muzzle adapter for chokes $50
Red dot scope $150
Butt stock adapter $60
Butt stock $100
Folder adapter $50
magazines $200
trigger parts $30
adjustable gas plug thingy $35
Galil forend retainer $35
Tromix galil forend adapter $25

About $1500. Maybe a bit more. Damn . Don't tell my wife.

It looks good. Very good. These Saigas are kick-butt. By adjustable gas plug thingy, do you mean the one made by Gunfixr? I still have to get one.

I'm looking for a red dot for mine. The PK-A is a possibility, I've also been considering the EKP-1s-03M Kobra. Do you have any experience with others besides the PK-A?

I cheated with my Saiga. I bought it prebuilt from Atlantic.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct776.aspx

Thanks again for posting :) .

Keith

Good luck finding the Kobra. I understand they are out of production. Ive used them before and they are good sights but they are just hard to find now.

I do have the gunfixr plug.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top