JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought I had a Galil looking Saiga 12 :s0152: You sir, got me beat!

Why not complete it out with a Tromix Galil style charging handle from MAA and then instal the express rear sight and HK front sight?

SF-

I thought I had a Galil looking Saiga 12 :s0152: You sir, got me beat!

Why not complete it out with a Tromix Galil style charging handle from MAA and then instal the express rear sight and HK front sight?

SF-

I don't even like HK sights on HK's much less on anything else. Also the Galil charging handle doesnt work well with the PK-A scope. The PK-A red dot is the primary sight setup on it. Its a very nice setup and I prefer the clean look with no iron sights in the way.

what kind of scope mount and is it quick detach?

Its a quick detach Belorussian PK-A scope

pkag.jpg

The base gun was $500
The Yugoslav grip $80
Galil style for end $130
Trigger guard $45
Muzzle adapter for chokes $50
Red dot scope $150
Butt stock adapter $60
Butt stock $100
Folder adapter $50
magazines $200
trigger parts $30
adjustable gas plug thingy $35
Galil forend retainer $35
Tromix galil forend adapter $25

About $1500. Maybe a bit more. Damn . Don't tell my wife.

It looks good. Very good. These Saigas are kick-butt. By adjustable gas plug thingy, do you mean the one made by Gunfixr? I still have to get one.

I'm looking for a red dot for mine. The PK-A is a possibility, I've also been considering the EKP-1s-03M Kobra. Do you have any experience with others besides the PK-A?

I cheated with my Saiga. I bought it prebuilt from Atlantic.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct776.aspx

Thanks again for posting :) .

Keith

Good luck finding the Kobra. I understand they are out of production. Ive used them before and they are good sights but they are just hard to find now.

I do have the gunfixr plug.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads