JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have fondled one and while I want one, it's not high enough on my priority list to buy yet.

Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy had a couple in the display case last week when I stopped by.

Hows it relate to a glock 21 gen 4? I know it is the slide width of the 9mm/.40 glocks, but longer than the g21. Sounds like a great combo to me. Not sure if I'd trade my g21 tho. Really love that pistol for HD.

Hows it relate to a glock 21 gen 4? I know it is the slide width of the 9mm/.40 glocks, but longer than the g21. Sounds like a great combo to me. Not sure if I'd trade my g21 tho. Really love that pistol for HD.

The frame is basically the same as the 21. As you noted, the slide is narrower and longer than the 21. It is also a bit hollowed out. The Glock rep said by making it lighter, it allows the slide to function better. It is actually lighter than the 21 too which I like. I used to own a 21 and the 41 is noticeably smoother and more fun to shoot. I also like the fact that I can still use my Blackhawk holster for my 23 as well as my 41.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews