JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
Zip Code
Greetings,

I have a well functioning good condition 12 Gauge Mossberg 835 with a 28" ribbed barrel with wooden furniture. Shoots fine.

I am looking for a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 that's in good condition and works fine

Located in Bellingham

20180924123022-3186.jpg 20200405_095302.jpg 20200405_095325.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you don't find a trade deal, may I suggest you get a 590 barrel and/or a mag tube and convert it? You could even get a 500 barrel and matching length mag tube and convert it. You could even get synthetic furniture for it.

That's what I would do anyway... ;)

Thanks for the reply, I've googled 18.5" barrels and they don't really exist and honestly would rather just have a Mossberg 500 (I've had them before and loved them)

Thanks for the suggestion though, I didn't know that was possible but I'd rather just swap it for a Mossberg 500 :)

The two reasons a body might consider keeping the 835 is that it will fire 3 1/2" shells and the 500 will not and if memory serves they have a magazine cap (and will take a magazine extension) like many other shotguns do, a 500 does not work that way.

I have had at least one Mossburg shotgun for many, many years even though I prefer my Model 12 these days.

Through the years I have purchased many parts through: Havlin Sales & Service - Mossberg Gun Parts ... (especially when I had a 9200).

Good but dated article on this subject at: Shotgunworld.com • Mossberg 835 tactical barrels

Good luck with whatever direction you decide to go!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.