JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, I'm impressed the little Marine could still stand before the mast and snap a stiff salute!
Never mind the dishonorable discharge! :s0140:

A feller needs to still be able to manually unload his sidearm, Right! :p:D

I bit on that like a piranha. I have lost so much self-respect I won't be able to sleep tonight.

And yes, when I got to bed the sun was coming up. Now I'm going to need hypnosis and maybe a long rest in a special needs facility.

Last Edited:
Cool story...

Here's a prize:
1597376842613.png

Thanks for sharing. Now I have a plan for a another Sig and another Marlin Lever action!
Pace your self, don't over do it, or you will end up like our friends friend!
One at a time, and don't ask if they give credits, you gotta load their magazine with your bullets before you get paid, and don't ask if you can go for the record, one shot at the target per week is what you get!

@Stomper told me, only reason I know this! :D:p

One at a time, and don't ask if they give credits, you gotta load their magazine with your bullets before you get paid, and don't ask if you can go for the record, one sot per week is what you get!

Is it possible to wear it out? Asking for a friend.

Is it possible to wear it out? Asking for a friend.
I don't know, My Slide to Frame fit is still nice and tight, and the action still smooth with no failures to feed or eject!

Besides, a little bit of Hopps #9 and were good to go, and i can still rack the slide easy enough with one hand while holding the latest copy of "Belt Fed Monthly" in the other! :cool:

One at a time, and don't ask if they give credits, you gotta load their magazine with your bullets before you get paid, and don't ask if you can go for the record, one shot at the target per week is what you get!

Step right up and get yerself some Mt. Dew, pal!!

98D2DD53-DC2A-4290-80DE-C7270C2F99EF.gif

:s0140::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews