JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was pretty nervous I'm not going to lie. I never done it before I didn't know what to expect, was I going to do something wrong break a rule that I wasn't aware of? What if I wasn't has good as I thought I would be, would I be ashamed to show my face again? I could tell that the girl I was about to do this with was nervous as well for it was her first time. We just went for it having more and more fun the longer we were there. She was using her protection and I was using mine. This was her first time holding it and wasn't quite sure how to handle it. She would either grip to hard and I would say just relax, then it was too soft which lead to a failure to eject. I was already aware how to handle my protection do to practice by myself and the fear if doing it with another in a strange place quickly faded.

I can't wait to go back to the indoor shooting range in Spokane it was a great way to spend our seven year anniversary. I have never been to one. I have always just went out in the woods at my parent's place but this was way more fun than I ever thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on the situation, its smart to double up on protection... The other day I was out in the desert with someone I met online, and barely knew. On the drive out there it was all I could think about. I was scared, but excited... I carefully laid down on the canvas tarp, pulled it in firmly against me, and gently squeezed. For a few seconds it was as if my heart stopped beating, and the world just ceased to exist for that brief moment. Then I squeezed it again, and then twice as fast as I could, and then one more time. The feeling of power and acceleration was so intense that I felt it in my soul. You haven't truely lived until you've double tapped a .50 BMG!

I can't say I've ever done it indoors. The wife and I have been together now for nearly 20 years... she just got a new toy, but hasn't had a chance to try it out yet. maybe it's time we try something new together.

Weird, I always have more fun going out into woods to go shooting... I guess there is something that feels unnatural or at least unsettling about shooting indoors.
Now if it was an arcade or gallery, that would be fun!

Aw, Man, Now I gotta go clean up and compose my self, that's the most action I have had in a while! I thought I was reading some teenagers nervous first experience, and I knew it had to be a gun story, but it kept going and going............................. and I'm thinking where's the gun stuff, and how did this get past the mods and into a gun forum, shouldn't this be in Play Boy or something! LOL
Well done sir! good on you and your gall, Your gonna fit right in around here!:D

I have always loved doing it outdoors, and fortunately my wife humors me, but some days I am just too lazy to go that far. And cleaning up afterwards is easier indoors anyway.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews