JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
is called Oundle Rifle & Pistol Club. Just in case there might be any level of interest in what a British mainland gun club actually looks like and what goes into it, and what can be done there, here is the site - http://orpc.org.uk/

I've got a pile of short movie clips on Youtube under the heading of tac's guns. Obviously, not all the guns are mine, but you'll get a good idea of what is what from watching a few.

A word of caution - remember that this IS a different country, with different laws and different mores, too. 'Our ways are not your ways', but in spite of what may seem to you to be an overwhelming level of rules and limitations, we work with them as best we can, 'kay?

I guess what I'm saying is that any flames coming my way will result in me pulling my input into this thread.

tac

Your access to this site has been limited
Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.

Important note for site admins: If you are the administrator of this website note that your access has been limited because you broke one of the Wordfence advanced blocking rules. The reason your access was limited is: "Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.".

If this is a false positive, meaning that your access to your own site has been limited incorrectly, then you will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Rate Limiting Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked. For example, if you were blocked because it was detected that you are a fake Google crawler, then disable the rule that blocks fake google crawlers. Or if you were blocked because you were accessing your site too quickly, then increase the number of accesses allowed per minute.

If you're still having trouble, then simply disable the Wordfence advanced blocking and you will still benefit from the other security features that Wordfence provides.

If you are a site administrator and have been accidentally locked out, please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". If the email address you enter belongs to a known site administrator or someone set to receive Wordfence alerts, we will send you an email to help you regain access. Please read this FAQ entry if this does not work.

I get the same result when I click on the link.

to help you out though I looked up your youtube vids. Pretty cool.

Last Edited:
Ah, just got a resplone from the site administrator....

Hi Tac,

This is deliberate action taken by our security software, as orpc.org.uk is continually screened for security weaknesses from around the world. I took the approach that unless the connection originates from the UK, then I won't allow the connection access to the site.

Hohum.

tac

Ah, just got a resplone from the site administrator....

Hi Tac,

This is deliberate action taken by our security software, as orpc.org.uk is continually screened for security weaknesses from around the world. I took the approach that unless the connection originates from the UK, then I won't allow the connection access to the site.

Hohum.

tac
are you using a VPN service and force a UK IP address? or I guess you have a login as a member no matter where you are.

Your range looks like a great place to shoot, tac. From what I've read in your posts, you folks are doing well within the legal framework you have in UK. Great vids, I appreciate your postings.

It looks like a very nice range.

I also understand you have to live with the rules to continue your sport so you have to do what you have to do no different than living in California for us with all the restrictions.

I also like your trains they look like lots of fun as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top