JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My boy is a full-time student at Oregon, looking for a CHL class so he can get a CHL. What are his options?

Thanks,

P
Donny Meyer owns 295 Tactical in Springfield, Donny is a former 20 year police officer and was a member of SWAT dude is super cool and very knowledgeable. And I have done a bit of business with him, highly recommend his classes.

Has one coming up on the 20th and one coming up on the 24th (one is Oregon only, the other is Oregon/Utah)

Pre-registration is required,

classes cost $65 for the Oregon CHL, and $110 for the Utah/Multi-State CHL.

The Utah/Multi-State CHL covers 37 different states throughout the U.S.

295 Tactical

[email protected]
1414 Main Street Springfield, OR 97477
541-393-6878

Good for him! I think he will need to apply at the county (Lane?) Sheriff Department of his residence. They would be more specific about which classes are acceptable to them.
The actual permit will be issued by LCSO, he'll need to take his certificate of completion in with him when he goes in the sheriff office to pay and get finger printed.

But he should definitely do the class 1st

My boy is a full-time student at Oregon, looking for a CHL class so he can get a CHL. What are his options?

Thanks,

P
Forgot about these guys too, they do CHL classes they also have an indoor range for live fire training they also do some outdoor range courses out McGowan creek range by Marcola.

Washington County accepts the Oregon Sheriff Association online course so LCSO might as well. The certificate of completion is $55 & a snail mail certificate delivery. Don't know how you feel about the non-live fire aspect but the course can be done in a day.
Can confirm Lane County accepts this certificate as well. Just had my appointment after 9 month wait on Monday, CHL came in the mail yesterday!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top