JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A quick look at my recent adds to my Sig P238 ;)

11 rounds in this tiny baby and some nice wood grips :cool:

Ran across the mag while looking for some 7 round mags. Price was low so I figured it would be interesting at the range. Too long to be practical to carry. Made for a Colt Mustang.

100_3854.JPG

Did you get it from a website? Please let me know where you get it from. I want one too

I did, but I haven't taken it shooting yet so I don't know how well it feeds my Sig.
So I can't recommend the mags yet.
But I got it at: <broken link removed>

They also have the 7 round w/pinky rest mags in blue and stainless:
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

I have not tested the 7 round mags yet either......I will post up when I have run 100 or so through them. If they don't feed well I will be testing their return policy.
"After 30 days of your purchase from CDNN, Warranty Repair questions should be directed to the proper manufacturer below."

OK,

I shot about 100 rounds out of these new 7 and 10 round Mustang mags today. All worked just fine in my Sig P238. But the 10 round one is a PITA to hand load, I will stick with the 7 round mags.

Jim

Well doesn't sound like you would carry the pistol with the higher capacity mags... what about backup mags? lol
I have some 22 round factory Glock mags for my Glock 23... sometimes I carry both and I have 44 rounds as backup in two mags :) heck if I get some +p 9mm I will carry both of my factory 33 round Glock mags for my G23 with the 9mm conversion barrel.

Well I have ordered one but it is a custom made and I don't have it yet. I did some hard looking and felt best about
<broken link removed> I choose Model 577 and emailed Paul about the Lasermax on the Sig P238.
He replied that it was no problem, just to add a note to the order to remind him to make it for a front laser model.
Guy was easy to work with and I liked that it was a custom, hand made holster.
But time will tell.........I will post up when I get mine.
Thanks,
Jim

Here is his info:

Paul Vitagliano, Jr. Owner/Designer
Holsterpro Gun Leather
26 Morgan Lane
New Hartford, NY 13413
315-404-7578
Holsterpro Gun Leather - Custom Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.

Jim - thank you for the holster referal.

Benny503,
Many people recommend or get Colt Mustang magazines that fit right into Sig P238. Some people modify and other use stock and they work great
Other input was to avoid Metalform brand - stay with Colt of Sig.

You can search interweb for your own sources, but here is one:
Mag Mustang 380 ACP 6-Round Blue

Another Forum comments on the subject
Mustang Mags For P238 - 1911Forum

Jim - thank you for the holster referal.

Benny503,
Many people recommend or get Colt Mustang magazines that fit right into Sig P238. Some people modify and other use stock and they work great
Other input was to avoid Metalform brand - stay with Colt of Sig.

You can search interweb for your own sources, but here is one:
Mag Mustang 380 ACP 6-Round Blue

Another Forum comments on the subject
Mustang Mags For P238 - 1911Forum

Yes I have read similar, but these were too inexpensive to pass up and so far they function just great.

Jim