JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a good time. No pictures/video of me that I've seen yet. Guess nobody wants to record a fat, unsponsored, middle of the pack shooter like me lol. That's ok though, had fun and enjoyed the stages, and learned a few things about where my strengths and weaknesses are. Really need access to a range with some action bays so I can get some decent live fire and move-and-shoot practice in. All my woods spots are always full of drunk bubblegums shooting TVs. :/

Had a good time. No pictures/video of me that I've seen yet. Guess nobody wants to record a fat, unsponsored, middle of the pack shooter like me lol. That's ok though, had fun and enjoyed the stages, and learned a few things about where my strengths and weaknesses are. Really need access to a range with some action bays so I can get some decent live fire and move-and-shoot practice in. All my woods spots are always full of drunk bubblegums shooting TVs. :/
I have a membership at tcgc if you ever wanted to train.

I had a blast. Great group of people, fun courses with friendly RSOs. Sponsors had a great prize table. Maybe too good becuase my buddy dropped 1400 on two mystery bags. Ouch. But in the end it went to an extraordinary cause.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top