JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a good time. No pictures/video of me that I've seen yet. Guess nobody wants to record a fat, unsponsored, middle of the pack shooter like me lol. That's ok though, had fun and enjoyed the stages, and learned a few things about where my strengths and weaknesses are. Really need access to a range with some action bays so I can get some decent live fire and move-and-shoot practice in. All my woods spots are always full of drunk bubblegums shooting TVs. :/

Had a good time. No pictures/video of me that I've seen yet. Guess nobody wants to record a fat, unsponsored, middle of the pack shooter like me lol. That's ok though, had fun and enjoyed the stages, and learned a few things about where my strengths and weaknesses are. Really need access to a range with some action bays so I can get some decent live fire and move-and-shoot practice in. All my woods spots are always full of drunk bubblegums shooting TVs. :/
I have a membership at tcgc if you ever wanted to train.

I had a blast. Great group of people, fun courses with friendly RSOs. Sponsors had a great prize table. Maybe too good becuase my buddy dropped 1400 on two mystery bags. Ouch. But in the end it went to an extraordinary cause.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews