JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son bought a first runBaby Eagle in .45. Love it but he will only let me shoot his so I am looking at buying one.
Also looking at the .44 mag, .357 mag and of course the .45.
Looking for some information from people who own or have shot DE's in these calibers.
Thanks.
I don't like Glock's or 1911's. Yes I have shot them.

There is nothing like lighting off a DE in 44 or 50. My profile image is from firing mine in 44.

Great gun to shoot for fun but between cost, weight & recoil you probably won't do a lot of rounds per session. I usually go through less than 50 rounds per range session per person.

If you reload, the 44 is affordable...runs me about $0.33/round. Factory ammo (that will properly cycle...they need hot loads and have to be jacketed or semi-jacketed bullets) would be at least 2X the cost.

Have a 629 .44 mag, 200 rounds a day, no problem. Love it. Used to do 6 in groups at 100yds before my eyes went sour. I can still keep'm in a pie plate, so I'm good. Yes I wear ear muffs.
Yup, been rolling my own for 41 years.
Dug out my bullet casting stuff an now cast my own bullets again.

I fired 55 or so rounds through my DE .44 this weekend.
It's a lot of fun for sure.
not something I'd pack around. Cost of ammo would prevent me from putting 500 at a time through it like I do 9's.

I had to scoop one in titanium,and I can't get rid of her. 100% reliable unless your me and reload the rounds to long. I say go with Bullet tooth Tonys .50 (unless you shoot alot of 44)

It's the only thing that I could produce to raise Burts eyes lol.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top