JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My MPA Mac10...

IMG_20211102_152912.jpg

I went with the folding adapter from MPA when it was in stock. The non folding L-bracket adapter they sell can be a bit hard to find though.
As long as their site says (back order available) they make good on filling that order.. may just take a few months.
MPA also replies pretty quickly via customer service email so once the order is placed they should be able to hammer out a lead time. I politely harassed them regularly checking in.

The stormworkz adapter is made for the cobray model, if you have an early model MPA defender like I do (pre MPA30T) then it should work. If you have one of the new aluminum lowers thats the only thing Im unsure about.

Stormwerkz was really good about getting back to me as well. I emailed them a few times.

As a second note, Avoid the Stormworkz optic mount though, that is literally for cobray models only (ridges on the upper). It'll fit the MPA but the smooth sides allow the optic mount to shift under recoil. I ended up just buying MPA's side charging upper so I could mount an optic.

Included is my MPA30 as it stands now
View attachment 1110408

Which model do you have?
Beautiful build you got there. I was thinking about grabbing the side charging kit, maybe if I go some time and money to kill once I get the brace figured out.

I have the MPA30T, so I probably can't get the stormwerkz one with out some modding.

I found one from EZ accuracy, I'm gonna be calling them tomorrow to see if I can cop one.

Beautiful build you got there. I was thinking about grabbing the side charging kit, maybe if I go some time and money to kill once I get the brace figured out.

I have the MPA30T, so I probably can't get the stormwerkz one with out some modding.

I found one from EZ accuracy, I'm gonna be calling them tomorrow to see if I can cop one.
Fantastic! Ill write that EZ Accuracy one down so I can let others know, its great they have a model/adapter for the newer MPA Defenders. Can't wait to see your finished project.

Still messing with mine, but this is the mockup. Got the cradle type adapter from usmachinegun need to play around with some set screws and spacers see if I can tighten it up better I can already tell the side folder is going to work the single attachment screw loose as is….

Anyways for those that wondered what a mini-mac would look like with a sig brace here ya go….yeah the pictures suck sorry I'm sick and not super motivated currently. Luckily my wife doesn't care that I lay in bed working on projects while I'm home sick 🤣

F17C79A3-EE15-47DA-BE41-5F6736289A6E.jpeg 4637EE56-F8B0-499E-9EEA-9828F3FFF857.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top