JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a MPA 930 top cock first version all steel fixed rear steel sight. It has been duracoated german blue but shot very little (500rds) I am the original owner. What should I ask for something like this? The 930 is no longer made and to find a value on one seems all over the place. Thanks for looking.

True Gun Value results:

Recently Sold MPA 930 pistol

PriceItemConditionDate Sold
$405.00 MASTERPIECE ARMS - MPA DEFENDER 930T 9MM MPA30T THREADED BARREL
Reno, NV 89502
Used 3 days ago
$649.99 9MM LUGER MPA930 MASTERPIECE ARMS MPA9 VINTAGE NOT COBRAY MAC-11 3 MAGS SALE BEACH 6 INCH " BARREL
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Used 1 week ago
$905.00 9MM LUGER DEFENDER SERIES MASTERPIECE ARMS MASTER PIECES MPA930T (MAC 10) 9 MM PISTOL, FAUX SUPPRESSOR, NIB 4 INCH " BARREL
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
New 2 weeks ago
$756.00 9MM LUGER DEFENDER SERIES MASTERPIECE ARMS MASTER PIECES MPA930T (MAC 10) 9 MM PISTOL, FAUX SUPPRESSOR, NIB 4 INCH " BARREL
New 1 month ago
$780.00 9MM LUGER MPA930 MPA MASTERPIECE ARMS MPAP30 LIKE MAC10 4 INCH " BARREL
Peoria, AZ 85383
Used 4 months ago
$765.00 MASTERPIECE ARMS - MPA DEFENDER 930T 9MM THREADED BARREL TOP COCKER
Reno, NV 89502
Used 4 months ago
$760.77 9MM LUGER MASTERPIECE ARMS DEFENDER 930T 9 TOP CHARGING MPA930TNO RESERVE
Jamison, PA 18929
Used 4 months ago
$365.00 9MM LUGER MPA930 MASTERPIECE ARMS MASTER PIECE MPA9 PARTS GUN ITEM P-392
Columbia, TN 38401
Used 4 months ago

True Gun Value results:

Recently Sold MPA 930 pistol

PriceItemConditionDate Sold
$405.00MASTERPIECE ARMS - MPA DEFENDER 930T 9MM MPA30T THREADED BARREL
Reno, NV 89502
Used3 days ago
$649.999MM LUGER MPA930 MASTERPIECE ARMS MPA9 VINTAGE NOT COBRAY MAC-11 3 MAGS SALE BEACH 6 INCH " BARREL
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Used1 week ago
$905.009MM LUGER DEFENDER SERIES MASTERPIECE ARMS MASTER PIECES MPA930T (MAC 10) 9 MM PISTOL, FAUX SUPPRESSOR, NIB 4 INCH " BARREL
New2 weeks ago
$756.009MM LUGER DEFENDER SERIES MASTERPIECE ARMS MASTER PIECES MPA930T (MAC 10) 9 MM PISTOL, FAUX SUPPRESSOR, NIB 4 INCH " BARREL
New1 month ago
$780.009MM LUGER MPA930 MPA MASTERPIECE ARMS MPAP30 LIKE MAC10 4 INCH " BARREL
Peoria, AZ 85383
Used4 months ago
$765.00MASTERPIECE ARMS - MPA DEFENDER 930T 9MM THREADED BARREL TOP COCKER
Reno, NV 89502
Used4 months ago
$760.779MM LUGER MASTERPIECE ARMS DEFENDER 930T 9 TOP CHARGING MPA930TNO RESERVE
Jamison, PA 18929
Used4 months ago
$365.009MM LUGER MPA930 MASTERPIECE ARMS MASTER PIECE MPA9 PARTS GUN ITEM P-392
Columbia, TN 38401
Used4 months ago

$405 to 900 is a big spread

You can buy a brand new one for only $540.00 from MasterPiece Arms. There's a lot of them for sale on Gun Broker.

You can buy a brand new one for only $540.00 from MasterPiece Arms. There's a lot of them for sale on Gun Broker.

This is the discontinued MPA 930 micro mac all steel frame not a mpa 30 full size aluminum frame .

Last Edited:
What I say will NOT apply to the Aluminum frame glock magazine side cockers. Those have seemed to be slightly more expensive in general. (The glock mag compatibility goes a long way)

I would say from my watching of these that there is a bit of a premium on the steel frame over the aluminum. Personally I would aim around $450-$500. The color might be a positive or negative for some folks.

They're not very common and the ones I've seen sell online even close to recently where 750-950 range, and those were very few listings. Not too long back I had listed mine locally for 1200 with all the mags etc I had and got plenty of calls about it-but I realized I would miss it too much if I carried through with it 🤣. Markets a little bit different here but I wouldn't sell yourself short all the sales ads and such online people quote for prices haven't had any stock in many many moons 😆

This is the discontinued MPA 930 micro mac all steel frame not a mpa 30 full size aluminum frame .
I thought I was about to steal another mini on gunbroker (was at $290) till I read the ad and realized he mislabeled it (It was a 30t not a 930t)…I sent him and email and he corrected the listing. Think it still sold for 5 something ($405 according to the true gun value thing posted above that was the gunbroker ad wording lol) I'm wondering if MPA is gonna keep making any of the Mac's now that they're a high end 1911/2011 and precision rifle outfit 😂

I thought I was about to steal another mini on gunbroker (was at $290) till I read the ad and realized he mislabeled it (It was a 30t not a 930t)…I sent him and email and he corrected the listing. Think it still sold for 5 something ($405 according to the true gun value thing posted above that was the gunbroker ad wording lol) I'm wondering if MPA is gonna keep making any of the Mac's now that they're a high end 1911/2011 and precision rifle outfit 😂
kinda what I am thinking. I sent in right after I got it like 18 years ago and have a letter from the owner when he sent it back. At the time he was a 2 man operation working out of his garage . I saw his ad in shotgun news and had to have it and the 45 . I sold the 45 now I wish I had not done that..

Ok so I have a idea now one popped up on gunbroker and is at $800. another starting at 650 the thing is they are way newer 23xxx where mine is 14xx quite a few subtle differences

looks like you didn't have many nibbles when you put it up at $600- I don't think the blue duracoat is doing you any favors- If I were interested in it as a collectible for it's limited availability, I'd want one that was stock with what ever factory bits it came with. The further it gets away from that, the more it's value drops.
As a shooter, it's competing against newer MPAs and every other 4" 9mm that can take a long mag.

mac-jpg.jpg

looks like you didn't have many nibbles when you put it up at $600- I don't think the blue duracoat is doing you any favors- If I were interested in it as a collectible for it's limited availability, I'd want one that was stock with what ever factory bits it came with. The further it gets away from that, the more it's value drops.
As a shooter, it's competing against newer MPAs and every other 4" 9mm that can take a long mag.

View attachment 1230392
duracoat is easily removed but meh. From what I gather these are sought after to sbr. If it is just worth say 500 to 600 I will hold on to it I sure cant replace it for that price. Side note the pic you posted of my gun is why I no longer post pics. Because my images are no longer mine

Never heard of top cock. Heard of squeez cock.

What's the big deal when they are $429 new?

View attachment 1807675
Those are actually the newer models and the their main cool factor is the fact that you can swap out the grip and utilize Glock magazines in the 9mm models. They are more streamlined now.
However, masterpiece Arms has not done a great job of notifying buyers that the Sten magazines no longer fit in the new models, it's quite deceptive because MPA uses pictures which show these tapco style magazines so buyers assume they also accept Sten mags.. I guess MPA purchased the moulds from Tapco and now they make their own
(or outsource but brand their polymer Sten mags)

So the issue being, those new aluminum grip module models only use their proprietary dimensioned polymer magazines. Unfortunately the newer tighter, grip modules just don't have enough clearance to accept surplus steel Sten mags. Hence the list after the clunky old steel framed MPA30 and 930 pistols. I own the early 30 model but the more compact and now discontinued 930 is just a unique item.

For me, Im mostly trying to find another firearm that can use the massive surplus of Sten magazines I have. Sure with those Sten kits were cheaper, or Olympic arms still had cheap 9mm uppers with internal ejectors.. short of those.. my only option is the old MPA pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top