JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S&W MP 9mm compact, three 12 round mags two with finger extentions, three 17 round mags, x grip adapter, box with paper work and three backstraps.
Pistol is in good cond with low round count located in northbend. Asking $450 for everything minus kydex holster and mag pouch shown but will include these for $40 extra

only trades im looking for would be a GLOCK 19 or 9MM factory ammo.

MP C.jpg

Last Edited:
S&W MP 9mm compact, three 12 round mags two with finger extentions, three 17 round mags, x grip adapter, box with paper work and three backstraps.
Pistol is in good cond with low round count located in northbend. Asking $500 for everything minus kydex holster and mag pouch shown but will include these for $40 extra

only trades im looking for would be a GLOCK 19 or 9MM factory ammo.
I have a G19 gen 3 with XS night sights, 2-15 rd mags, as new in Newport if that interests you

Sorry for the delay, and sorry for the wishy washy crap but I really need to get cash out if it as much as I'd like to have your gun and would def trade straight across. Trying to fund my wedding

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.