Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
36 / 0 / 0
What is the 1890 chambered for? Does the barrel say .22 long rifle .22long or .22short or does it list all of them? The early ones are single chambering. The post 1906 models can chamber all three .22 rounds.

OP
eldbillbo

eldbillbo

Reactions
Feedback
327 / 0 / 0
Can you tell me more about the muzzleloader? what is the rate of twist? Is it a Hawken?
i don't know. I got it cause i found out they have special deer season formuzzle loaders and some of my hunting buddies said "yeh sounds great lets do it " and now 3 years later i have yet to even shoot it because they all bagged the idea of muzzle loader hunting

photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online