Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

moved

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Dec 20, 2012.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

moved

2. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

That is $12.50 per 50rds. I have 2 Toks but no way in hades would I ever pay that price for corrosive surplus that is decades old when new Privi is only a few dollars more.

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Go take a dump somewhere else . Do a search before taking a crap in someones post, JG sales has the lowest price and that is it buddy . Looks like your Toks will make nice wall hangers then.

If i was asking for more than the lowest price fine crap away. But the craps on you. Don't forget to wipe. thats gonna itch when it dries.

4. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Good luck to you, it's a free market and maybe there is someone who's willing to pay it.

5. eldbillbo

if any one finds a dealer with it in stock selling it for less let me know and i'll adjust it.

6. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

What country and year made?

7. eldbillbo

not sure about year but i think they are polish. Do you know how to tell for sure?

8. aksu747

aksu747 Beaverton Active Member

Would you be interested in trading 500 7.62x25 rounds for 500 rounds of 9mm remington 115grain fmj?

9. eldbillbo

yes i will trade you PM sent

I still have a couple more tins full.

Thanks

Bill

10. eldbillbo

btt

11. eldbillbo

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.