JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I'm now living 40 miles in the country outside of College Station, TX caretaking my father-in-law's 500 acres but I'll be checking in from time to time. This has and hopefully will continue to be one of the best firearms forums in the country and it's been a pleasure to interact with all of you. There are wild hogs and deer and other critters all over the place here so I won't be bored. Plus I finally can actually shoot off my back porch and not have the cops called on me. The nearest neighbors celebrate with full-auto weapons and Tannerite so I guess I should go introduce myself and get invited to their next shindig. Take care, be safe (ref my own ND post for how not to get complacent), and keep the faith. It's been great interacting with all of you. — Jeff Rogers.

Sorry to hear of your circumstance, and wish you and your family all the best!

(I'm jealous that you get to live in a free state)

Good luck and good thoughts!

:s0090:

@SynapticSilence good luck on your new adventure. NWFA is for anyone who supports the 2A regardless of location.

What I'm trying to say here is we expect to see you around just as much as when you were in WA. Moving to TX isn't a good reason to ditch us. :)

Wow, that's a decent move! Hoping it went smooth/minimal stress.

Did you do it all commercial one trip? Or combo commercial & self with multiple trips?

To have the land to shoot whenever, and safely...oooh! Someday...

Well, I'm now living 40 miles in the country outside of College Station, TX caretaking my father-in-law's 500 acres but I'll be checking in from time to time. This has and hopefully will continue to be one of the best firearms forums in the country and it's been a pleasure to interact with all of you. There are wild hogs and deer and other critters all over the place here so I won't be bored. Plus I finally can actually shoot off my back porch and not have the cops called on me. The nearest neighbors celebrate with full-auto weapons and Tannerite so I guess I should go introduce myself and get invited to their next shindig. Take care, be safe (ref my own ND post for how not to get complacent), and keep the faith. It's been great interacting with all of you. — Jeff Rogers.
Been holding "caretaker" status for over 10 years now.
Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads