JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My personal concern would be having a wooden grip of the same size being too stiff. My understanding is that the OEM grips are shock absorbing.

Could be my misunderstanding though.
Curious about that too. Would be interesting to be able to try one with the original factory or a grip from the kit and then slap a wood one on. If it was not uncomfortable I do like the look of the wood.

So help me out here" I'm a bit foggy headed today...

...If I bought/owned a 20 gauge factory made cruiser and changed the barrel to 14" and then replaced the factory pistol grip with the correct bird's head grip to keep the over all length to the correct minimum...I'd be ok?
The reduced recoil is what I'm after.
(or, is it better to just use the 12 gage mini with adapter and forget about making the 20 gage?)

So help me out here" I'm a bit foggy headed today...

...If I bought/owned a 20 gauge factory made cruiser and changed the barrel to 14" and then replaced the factory pistol grip with the correct bird's head grip to keep the over all length to the correct minimum...I'd be ok?
The reduced recoil is what I'm after.
(or, is it better to just use the 12 gage mini with adapter and forget about making the 20 gage?)

Legal, yes. Cruisers were not classified as a shotgun but rather a firearm. It was this that part of the classification someone spotted and realized they could sell the kits to make these.
Now as for recoil you would need to be able to try one. Many are saying they are not nearly as hard to shoot as they look. With the adapter to shoot the minis they are even better. Only downside is the price of the mini shells. I hope as these gain popularity more of the mini shells well be made and price will drop.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top