JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NEW LOWERED PRICE!!!!! 325 FIRM!!!!!!! WILL BE AT WAC SHOW IN PUYALLUP THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Hey guys! today I have a mossberg 715T .22cal plinker. It is essential the mossberg 702 in an AR shell so you can go tacticool bananas if you desire.

I was at the 1/23 WAC show in puyallup and i made this impulse purchase. I only have had the chance to shoot it once. It is the camo colored one with the flat rail. It has had only 225ish odd rounds of Yugoslavian ammo through it. It will include:

The good
- the box it came with.
- the paper work that came with it
- 1 25 round magazine
- 1 speed loader
- 1 green soft sided rifle case
- Mossberg AR sights
-700 rounds of Yugoslavian .22 ammo ( Hansen Cartridge Company). Bought at WAC show pretty sure not made anymore.

the Bad:
Could use a cleaning but i don't feel like dealing with breaking it down and cleaning it. The ammo ( hansen cartridge company) shoots through it but the gun seems to be a touch picky. Towards the end of the 225 rounds it kept failing to feed. No idea why and have not had a chance to see whats wrong. Pretty sure its just the Ammo. Finally the sights out of the box were not zero'd and i have not zero'd them. it shoots to the left and slightly down. Just want to be as honest and complete in this description as possible.

I paid in total for everything 450+ ( have some receipts). I am looking for 375 OBO for everything. Must see WADL plus WAC card, CPL, LEO or military ID or some form of good guy ID. willing to do bill of sale for your records and mine.

I am also interested in 9MM ammo, pistols in 9mm, 40sw, and 45. Will also consider Shotguns and semi-auto rifles ( really want an AK but will look at an SKS). NOT LOOKING for tools. Will consider other things just shoot me a offer. Can add $$$$$$$$ to an offer/ trade that i am really interested in.

PLEASE PM ME WITH OFFERS!

Live in Seattle near the UW. Will travel to Eastside, North seattle, and a little south. Not looking to go far. expect you to come more to me.

IF YOU WANT PHOTOS PM YOUR PHONE AND CAN SEND THEM.

thanks for looking now lets get this sold!!!!!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.