JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have up for sale my Mossberg 500A. 20" barrel, 7+1 capacity. Went to gunsmith last year for the full treatment. Replaced springs, internals, etc. Cerakoted two-tone OD green and black. Installed front tritium night sight. Installed 6-round side saddle magazine carrier. Installed 4-round Speedfeed stock. Rail section attached to barrel and magazine tube for mounting a light, laser, or other accessory. Has been fired since, a few normal wear and tear marks, but looks and runs great. $650+ invested in gun and upgrades.

Looking to trade for a Mossberg 535 combo barrel package with factory camo finish, a Remington 700 in .308, a Glock 19 or 34, or will sell for $450. Not looking to ship, FTF in Eugene to Portland area.

Thanks..!

A840B2D0-3DB5-4BB9-BB5F-788079C9AD3F_zpsfqwwcb3a.jpg 3143BEAA-763B-43F2-AD51-8F7DFC77F21B_zpswego5cy4.jpg 0700562A-4BDB-4443-A19A-37A78B292B1A_zpsa8rqjhkn.jpg

I can't start a conversation with you because it says your inbox is full. Please fix, or if this is a bug please report it to admins. I would like to ask some questions in a conversation before committing to a purchase.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.