JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was out shooting today and something broke. I can move the safety forward into the fire position, but not to the rear into the safe position. After looking at it (like monkey trying to solve a math problem) I noticed that the back portion of the safety seems to be sticking up. If I depress the rear portion on the safety and use my other hand to slide it to the rear it slide back fine. Using one finger does not work cause I have to apply downward and rearward pressure at the same time. I also noticed a shiny piece under the safety protruding up into the bottom rear portion of the safety. It appears to be spring loaded. Also the safety on the gun is not plastic but aluminum or steal.

Any ideas what would cause this issue or how to fix it.

Thanks.

Never-mind. Figured it out. The screw that was holding the safety in place came loose causing not "enough" pressure on the ball bearing to go down for easy shifting to safe. Tightened the screw and it works now. Thanks anyway.