JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Mossberg persuader 12ga. for sale. It holds 8+1, can shoot up to 3" shells, magnums etc. It comes upgraded with the second generation BlackHawk recoil reduction stock (no cheek slap like Gen1, for me anyway, I believe it's called the KNOXX stock and it's in jungle camo).

I have a rail adapter added to the barrel for a light but you can take it off if you like. I also have two side saddles for the shotgun and they are stuck on with velcro so you can take them on or off as you wish.

The shotgun has probably 200-250 shells through it and it's in great shape. All it needs is a sling (stock comes with one quick detach swivel) and I will throw in a hard plastic carry case (let me know if you want it).

I am asking for $350 and if you pay the full asking price, I will pay for your $25 background check and transfer fee. I would like to do a FTF locally here in Beaverton and use the A CUT ABOVE PAWN as the FFL to make this sale. You must be 18 or older, have valid Oregon ID/License.

T moss3.jpg moss2.jpg moss1.jpg There is nothing wrong with the shotgun, I am the original owner and I am selling to come up with more money for a new project.

If it'll help with the sale...

If anyone wants to buy this but wants the OEM stock, I have an OEM black synthetic (non speed-feed) stock that I took off one of my Mossbergs just sitting in a box that I'll part with for cheap. Not sure, but I may also have an extra black synthetic fore-grip too.

Hope that helps! ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.