JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I got a mossberg 500 that I've taken out maybe a handful of times to shoot some clay targets that I'm selling . Only selling because I'm kinda tight on money and need to make some quick cash
The shotgun is practically in perfect condition. She sits on the side of my bed when I don't Take her out . Comes with a brand new cleaning kit I just bought and maybe a box of bird shot and some buck rounds

F61C980A-7260-4EAD-ADDB-178F37D524A8.jpeg E30DCB7C-9AB5-48BA-A1DC-434E3D7C871E.jpeg 33FCA2A2-1759-4832-BF52-F72B1332A070.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I got a mossberg 500 that I've taken out maybe a handful of times to shoot some clay targets that I'm selling . Only selling because I'm kinda tight on money and need to make some quick cash
The shotgun is practically in perfect condition. She sits on the side of my bed when I don't Take her out . Comes with a brand new cleaning kit I just bought and maybe a box of bird shot and some buck rounds

View attachment 1037820 View attachment 1037821 View attachment 1037822

Does it have a choke?

View attachment 1037820 View attachment 1037821 View attachment 1037822
Is this still for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.