JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some parts to work on a previously destroyed mosin that bubba took all the value out of but I would still like to make nice:
- M91 stock -(not 91/30), Finn would be amazing but Russian is good enough
-PE scope with hex mount(real or not)
-bent bolt handle
-m91 Finn rear sight(worth a try)
-front sight base and blade

Lucky you! I know where there is a rear sight. Gave a cut up, babba'd 91 to a friend for helping me with moving. He is putting it in an Arch Angel stock and took the rear sight off. He will not be at the gunshop until Friday, 6/9. To get it. $30 shipped to you if it correct.
Priced it from these.
Mosin Nagant Model 1891 Rear Sight

Our Products: Mosin Nagant Parts
Price: $30.00

DSC09388.gen.JPG

This offering is for 1 of our vintage Mosin Nagant Model 1891 rifle rear sights. Like the ones pictured, all are in good looking used condition, graduations are from 13 to 32 hundred arshini. A vintage part to have on hand for the shooter or collector. Several available.

pc_button_tellafriend.gif

I have a complete Fin stock with hardware, stock is cracked both sides of reciever so would need serious repair. If interested I can dig it out, send you some pics and you can give me an offer. I put a Archangle stock on it but held on to it in case I ended up in the boat you're in.

Looking for some parts to work on a previously destroyed mosin that bubba took all the value out of but I would still like to make nice:
- M91 stock -(not 91/30), Finn would be amazing but Russian is good enough
-PE scope with hex mount(real or not)
-bent bolt handle
-m91 Finn rear sight(worth a try)
-front sight base and blade
I have a stock, maybe even 2 of them, but not sure how to tell the model?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.