JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My last Mosin. I'm getting out of 7.62x54r.

This has been a fun gun to work on.

Started live as a 91/30.

Rear sight shelf profiled into barrel. Barrel cut to roughly 20". Threaded to M15x1RH with CNC Warrior Night brake flash hider combo. Boyd's thunbhole stock stainless steel needed to action. Rock Solid Industries Bolt Handle. Rock Solid Industries Rail. Whole firearm parkerized. Warne rings. Primary Arms R-grid scope.

Only negative is that the rail was installed canted by first gunsmith. I had to retap action and modify rail to correct canted rail. Rail must also be removed to access serial number. So it will likely be removed for sale.

No box or paperwork included. Bayonet pictured with ammo included. Ammo can be added to sale, once rifle sells (without ammo) I will list separately. NOT SELLING AMMO ALONE, unless with rifle.

$500 with scope and rings

$300 without scope and rings

Add ammo @ $120 a can = $480

Yellow tip heavy ball also available to buyer.

NO TRADES

NO SHIPPING

NO DELIVERY

Transfer fees to be paid by buyer at Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks.

Thanks for looking!

Reno

6EA5C045-F50F-4F1F-B88A-A6F01CF34466.jpeg B0398359-5694-4FCC-A539-EBB043D30534.jpeg 06927202-34E6-4BD8-A7BE-D9DDCE42884E.jpeg C197C7BF-4BA7-4A64-947D-08ED8EA5921F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My last Mosin. I'm getting out of 7.62x54r.

This has been a fun gun to work on.

Started live as a 91/30.

Rear sight shelf profiled into barrel. Barrel cut to roughly 20". Threaded to M15x1RH with CNC Warrior Night brake flash hider combo. Boyd's thunbhole stock stainless steel needed to action. Rock Solid Industries Bolt Handle. Rock Solid Industries Rail. Whole firearm parkerized. Warne rings. Primary Arms R-grid scope.

Only negative is that the rail was installed canted by first gunsmith. I had to retap action and modify rail to correct canted rail. Rail must also be removed to access serial number. So it will likely be removed for sale.

No box or paperwork included. Bayonet pictured with ammo included. Ammo can be added to sale, once rifle sells (without ammo) I will list separately. NOT SELLING AMMO ALONE, unless with rifle.

$700 with scope and rings

$500 without scope and rings

Add ammo @ $120 a can = $480

NO TRADES

NO SHIPPING

NO DELIVERY

I prefer to meet at Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks. If meeting here I'll pay fees.

Otherwise buyer to pay fees at any FFL in reasonable driving distance to me. I will not drive all the way to Portland type thing.

Thanks for looking!

Reno

View attachment 627250 View attachment 627251 View attachment 627252
Very interesting rifle and love the stock. It looks like a wild surfboard...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.