JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Albany
State
Oregon
I have 300$ and am a youth so this is all I can offer, sorry if it's not enough

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will have my dad hold onto it for me until I'm 18. (This is called a family purchase, not a straw purchase, I tried to get a Mosin already and he said that it was a straw purchase. But my father explained that it is legal for him to hold onto the firearm for me.)

Last Edited:
I have 300$ and am a youth so this is all I can offer, sorry if it's not enough
Honestly, I think you may want to try for a 91/30 as honestly carbines were that price years ago and now they unfortunately have gone up. Cheapest I found was 350 for a 91/30 online. Not trying to rain on your parade as I like my m38 and have considered selling it, but not that low. I am not trying to be rude or mean I got my first gun in high school and my dad held on to it until i was 18, it wasent long ago so I just wanted to drop that possibility with your current price point.

The 91/30 are too big for me to use and too heavy considering I'm after a hunting gun/plinking gun

Besides I may be getting 100 more dollars soon but I would want a little ammo with it if I'm spending 400$ I am still Barely old enough to hunt

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.