JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Mosin 91/30 for sale. Has on it now, a Black Synthetic stock. I have the wood stock too, but only one of the metal rings for it. Shoots good. Also has Bayonet, Cleaning rod, Oiler, Sling and the stuff. Asking 150.00 OBO. Will trade for 45ACP ammo, A pair if 1911 VZ grips, Ergo grips for a 1911, Nice Leather 1911 holster...trade stuff needs to equal about 150 also. no way to take pics but I can meet with it in any direction. Also interested in other guns for trade. Offer whatever you got!

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a 7.62x54? have some holster US army ones kinda old and a box of ammo, no gun and wondered what kinda trade value you would give? holster is in very nice condition with the flap, and ammo is 230jhp, also a pair of just plain old wood grips checkered as to age or anything not knowing, also no camera. thanks

Sorry guys, I was looking for a consealled style holster and the only caliber of that ammo I could use is 22, but I have like 5000rds already.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top