JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mayors Against Illegal Guns Twists The Truth About Firearms Trace Data

The numbers just don't lie.

"Though Mr. Bloomberg may wish he was the Mayor of America, he’s not. He’s just the mayor of the City of New York, and the Second Amendment applies in Manhattan as much as it does in Mississippi."

And where do people come up with this stuff... "The DA's Association warns the legislation makes it much more difficult to try murder suspects, and creates a "shoot first mentality" on city streets.

here--- <broken link removed>

As much as I do complain about what I consider absurd firearm laws here, reading what others have to deal with makes Washington seem lax, however still, I truly believe all these "law" are illigal to begin with. It is good to see that the people of some of these states are starting to turn around the laws of their states. The Northern mid-west end north east states seem to be changing there view points as a populist, their elected leaders are slow. Maybe that is a sign of change as well of the elected members of their states in the coming future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top