JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would cost a wee bit more but would be fun to see.
That was kind of my point! What? $149.99 for the high Point? VS $500.00 for the CZ? :s0114:
I wanna know who wants to pony-up even the $$ for the High Points just to wreck 'em?
And no, I don't care how indestructible the High point is. I'll, more than likely, never have one.

That was kind of my point! What? $149.99 for the high Point? VS $500.00 for the CZ? :s0114:
I wanna know who wants to pony-up even the $$ for the High Points just to wreck 'em?
And no, I don't care how indestructible the High point is. I'll, more than likely, never have one.
Demo Ranch is a veterinarian and I suspect he makes a ton of money from his youtube channel. The pistols may have even been donated. It would be good publicity for hipoint. Those guns are tough despite the negative views on them.

He shot up a bunch of brand new liberty safes with a tank recently.

He's done a HP torture test before. And in that vid you can clearly see the slide not go fully forward/into battery. They aren't good guns regardless of his tests.

And....

Matt's a sellout. His channel started off as a regular guy shooting guns. Now?? Come on, he's a sponsored corporate shill.

I might consider having one for a truck gun. Something to toss in a glove box or their carbine to throw behind the bench seat. Could be the thing for runnin around in a 4whlr in AZ. Better on rattlers than a Judge!

BTW, the HP carbine might be a good ghetto gun, po folk need home defense too. It's at the right price point.

I might consider having one for a truck gun. Something to toss in a glove box or their carbine to throw behind the bench seat. Could be the thing for runnin around in a 4whlr in AZ. Better on rattlers than a Judge!

BTW, the HP carbine might be a good ghetto gun, po folk need home defense too. It's at the right price point.
You're not wrong! I should see about fondling the High Point semi auto at BiMart sometime. Maybe it would "speak" to me and I'd go for the wallet? You never know?

My boy had one of those little High Point folding carbines. I could see how folks could be attracted to that.

You're not wrong! I should see about fondling the High Point semi auto at BiMart sometime. Maybe it would "speak" to me and I'd go for the wallet? You never know?

My boy had one of those little High Point folding carbines. I could see how folks could be attracted to that.
There ain't a Hi Point folding carbine?? There's only these two variants from factory
hipoint4095-23.jpg
The Classic planet of the Apes one from 1995 all the way up to 2005ish? .40 cal model shown. .45acp never got that stock.
pix721481051.jpeg
The current, .380, 9mm, .40 SW, 10mm, .45acp all come in this stock.

There are two aftermarket stocks I know of, neither fold down. The ATI CX7 look-alike, and was rumored (may have been confirmed?) To void warranties along with the Promag 15rd sticks.
And then the $250+ High Tower Armory Bullpup stock kit which looks cleaner and modern... comes with metal Picatinny rails.

Edit. You're probably thinking of the Kel-Tec SUB2000 folding pistol carbines?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top