JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wonder if this is the first step to conditioning for a personal GPS.

Monitors on 7,000 students in Snohomish County - AP State - MyNorthwest.com

<broken link removed>

Wonder if this is the first step to conditioning for a personal GPS.
Monitors on 7,000 students in Snohomish County - AP State - MyNorthwest.com

<broken link removed>
My wife uses a similar device. They are really pretty useful to motivate you to get up off your duff and get some exercise. I don't think there is any dark motive here. A lot of kids (too many) need something to get them moving.

I've been regularly exercising since I was age 12 (48 now). I didn't need a stupid GetUpandGo monitor to get me motivated. What a bunch of tripe. How about just letting them play dodge ball and tag at recess instead?

Keith

My wife uses a similar device. They are really pretty useful to motivate you to get up off your duff and get some exercise. I don't think there is any dark motive here. A lot of kids (too many) need something to get them moving.

Ironically you always post in favor of the government, even when they want to 'experiment' on something with other peoples children. Grab your kids, or the government will because its time to "GEAR UP & GO"! Yo!

I've been regularly exercising since I was age 12 (48 now). I didn't need a stupid GetUpandGo monitor to get me motivated. What a bunch of tripe. How about just letting them play dodge ball and tag at recess instead?

Keith

dodge ball, soccer, football have been banned because kids may get hurt. Basket ball and baseball will follow. :)

dodge ball, soccer, football have been banned because kids may get hurt. Basket ball and baseball will follow. :)

Yep creating a nation of po'says...
Whimps that wont fight and scared of their own shadows. Its the education systems agenda people.
Do something and take control of your kids back.

Uh, most cell phones these days have GPS and can do the same thing. Between a cell phone and Facebook, why would the government need to go out of their way to track you. You voluntarily do it for them...

Uh, most cell phones these days have GPS and can do the same thing. Between a cell phone and Facebook, why would the government need to go out of their way to track you. You voluntarily do it for them...

Not if you shield the Antenna. Only take it out to make a call. All they can get is a spot here and there. You eliminate incoming calls when you want also. pull out to make a call, put back in the container when done. Zap... no signal....

Keith
Can't do that anymore, they might get hurt!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top