JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Vepr is in great condition. I've run a variety of loads and it's functioned everything great including bull bird shot. It comes with two factory mags and two extended sgm mags.
884EB75C-9D5B-42DD-98A9-9405550D02F8.jpeg
31D483EC-3522-42F4-8922-8BE326D064CA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good morning,hope your day has been wonderful so far.just checking on the vepr-12. Sounds like its a wonderful gun to shoot and has been well taken care of.
How long have you owned it? wondering why you are selling it,and if its still for sale?thanks for your time.please get back to me.Once again thanks for the time

Good morning,hope your day has been wonderful so far.just checking on the vepr-12. Sounds like its a wonderful gun to shoot and has been well taken care of.
How long have you owned it? wondering why you are selling it,and if its still for sale?thanks for your time.please get back to me.Once again thanks for the time
I'm the second owner and have had it 3-4 years. My range time is limited and always goes toward pistol shooting. Currently still for sale, but it looks like someone is in front of you. You can shoot me a private message if you'd like

sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I've been working most the day and I have to go back now and lock up I am interested not sure how to do a private chat I'll try to get a hold of you later thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.