JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
LNIB Glock 26 Gen 3
Night Sights
Perfect Condition mechanically/cosmetically
2- 10rd Magazines (1 w/Extension)
1- 17rd Glock 17 Magazine
Original box + Manual, Etc

$550 obo

541-944-2008

Trades:
Walther PPK
357 Mag Revolver
Pocket 380 + Cash

Pretty open to trades, let me know what you have.

No 22lr
Firearms only

Just wondering how far down south you are? I may be in Lebanon this weekend if you'd possibly be interested in trading for my Sig Sauer P238? It has nights sights and rubber grips along with the originals, and an extra mag. It's all black; I also have a real nice inside the pants leather holster as well as a nylon/ rubber pocket holster. She looks great and feels like a shooting a 22. Nice shooting gun. If interested, please PM me.
Thanks

Just wondering how far down south you are? I may be in Lebanon this weekend if you'd possibly be interested in trading for my Sig Sauer P238? It has nights sights and rubber grips along with the originals, and an extra mag. It's all black; I also have a real nice inside the pants leather holster as well as a nylon/ rubber pocket holster. She looks great and feels like a shooting a 22. Nice shooting gun. If interested, please PM me.
Thanks

That's very tempting, but I would want a pocket pistol without an external safety or one that is DA/SA.

Thanks for the offer though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.