JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Feel free to post your modernized M14 / M1A...

Here are two of mine, I have one more in the works.

CQB-16 type SEI next to a National Match 'Crazy Horse' M21A5 type SEI in a light weight Blackfeather RS chassis stocks. The 16.25" barrel has a standard profile, the M21A5 uses a medium heavy 22" barrel.

BF-RSx2.JPG

M1A standard-loaded,,, non CA. Works great the way it is. The only ad on I am planing is a scope. I got old crappy eyes. I scored 98 out of 100 with a M14 when I was in the Army. That was standing off hand.
Not much room for improvement on that.

I like the standard configuration and I shot them very well, but the modernized M14 is so much better for me. Injuries & age prevent me from shooting a standard stock as well as I once did, a modern chassis with a pistol grip keeps me in the game & shooting well. The Mossburg butt stock on the full size rifle pictured above is also more comfortable for my wrist than a standard GI stock, and I can shoot it well.

Red dot sights & optics are easily added to a modernized M14, and you get all of the benefits of National Match glass bedding without the upkeep & tuning. In certain configurations optics can be mounted on the same sight plane, this allows you to shoot without adding a cheek riser. A big improvement on a retro M14, or M1A clone.

RS-CQB-16.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class