JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Here is another way to look at hand gun. Someone asked for more pictures.

WIN_20170109_141136.JPG WIN_20170109_141120.JPG WIN_20170109_141047.JPG WIN_20170109_141037.JPG WIN_20170109_141022.JPG

Well, to guys began negotiations. But no sale. Am going to reduce price. Some how I thought two magazines existed. Only have one. Don't need a left handed holster except to protect gun in backpack or glove box in truck. Open to meeting at local gun range to allow a test drive if buyer brings ammo. Don't have

New price, for all: $350.00

Buyer handles all fees for legal dealer transfer.

Last Edited:
That should read two guys, not to! My English teachers would hit me with a ruler or give that look that says, "You know better than that ".

Grammatical understanding by someone is missing the points of "I don't want to trade" anything but cash. Secondly, the posted price is the price. Save your time sending offers of a hundred less.
C'mon, go read the posting. $399.99 with lubricate the process to a smile on both our faces. Buyer pays the government's portion of the deal.

Grammatical understanding by someone is missing the points of "I don't want to trade" anything but cash. Secondly, the posted price is the price. Save your time sending offers of a hundred less.
C'mon, go read the posting. $399.99 with lubricate the process to a smile on both our faces. Buyer pays the government's portion of the deal.

May I suggest you re-edit the first post, including the lower price? Maybe a bold color
Some folks may not read all the way to the bottom, thus you may be losing out on a potential customer or customers.

Good luck.

May I suggest you re-edit the first post, including the lower price? Maybe a bold color
Some folks may not read all the way to the bottom, thus you may be losing out on a potential customer or customers.

Good luck.
That is good advice. Sadly, I have yet to discover how access to edit! Any pointers welcomed.

Awesome little pistol I can't believe its still here for the price you are asking... Good think you are so far down or it would be in my safe right now.

Ammo factory loads .223; .45; 9 mm.
Possibly another reasonable gun?
RCBS electronic powder measurer. Midway has one online for great price. I don't have the cash. Would trade for that or Cabelas has same on sale. Trade for RCBS and $50.00 cash and exchange in Eugene-Springfield area. Ideally transfer at local gun shop. Might work out w/o that part. This is my preferred option.

Walmart has RCBS with free shipping to store.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.