JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Finding something interesting as of lately.

I use mobile 99% of the time now.

When uploading an image, typically on the first try the image does not upload. All I get is an error. (I'll screen shot the next round). Then after that, you cannot upload an image. The [upload image] button doesn't work. It requires you to refresh the page and try again.

Same sort of issue also if you upload say one image but want to upload another after first is added. You must post, reload page then edit, and 50/50 it will allow updating.

Device: iPhone 6s
System: iOS 9.3.1
Browser: Safari

Very well could be the system on my end, but I may be the only one with the issue. If so, that's fine I know how to work around it.

Mine just hangs...

If I push the button and it greys out but doesn't immediately prompt me for where to get the picture then I have to reload the page because then the other option buttons won't work either.

"There was a problem uploading your file."

Image.png
OR
Image.png"

Last Edited:
I uploaded two. Only one uploaded.
I tried this time 6 different times.

image.png

I would also add:

On desktop (Chrome, Windows 7) it will allow you to upload once. If you forgot a file then you would have to post it in another reply.

My Ranch Hand WTS ad is a perfect example. I couldn't add to the original post. Had to post again and add images there.

I am running Chrome and windows 10 right now, and I can upload multiple files at once, or I can also upload one and then before I post upload more if I wish. Also on my Samsung S5 using chrome browser I am able to upload multiples in different batches if I please on a post. Have you tried the chrome browser on your iphone? maybe an ios update?

I am running Chrome and windows 10 right now, and I can upload multiple files at once, or I can also upload one and then before I post upload more if I wish. Also on my Samsung S5 using chrome browser I am able to upload multiples in different batches if I please on a post. Have you tried the chrome browser on your iphone? maybe an ios update?
Yeah.. well... about that. I guess I don't remember the password on mobile so I couldn't login with another browser. So account is locked. Guess I'll have to wait.

ok so try this.. try uploading from your moments and not your library?? I was just able to do that from my iphone.. it would fail almost immediately when i went to my library and picked a photo, but i went to the moments and it uploaded.

Permissions issue from the safari or chrome app to the local disk space on the phone?

Same error from the "Moments" category.

Safari & Chrome

It's still about a 10% upload chance on browsers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top