JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0274.JPG
Does anyone have a rare MKE (Turkish licensed HK) MP5K pistol? I wanted a HK SP89 when they came out long ago, but I just couldn't afford it back then. HK is now making an MP5K type pistol again the SP5K for $2500+, I only paid $1100 for my high quality MKE. Great welds, finish & a paddle mag release. I'm running PoF licensed 30 rd magazines (1/2 the price of HK).

Last Edited:
I have always loved the MP5s. I remember seeing a guy at Keith's in Gresham buying an MP5 back probably 15 years ago. If I remember correctly is was an actual HK. But I remember them saying he paid like $5k. I would think an HK would be more.

I don't know that I'd go as far as calling MKE pistols rare. They're pretty prolific in the MP5 clone world.

Politically, I have a hard time supporting Turkey or Pakistan even though they do make decent guns. Just yesterday I ordered an alternative, the Omega fullsized clone from Atlantic. They're comparable in price to the MKE and POF stuff and made in the US on a collaboration between Omega, Atlantic, and HKparts.net. They've got some glowing reviews on Arfcom. When I receive mine I'll post a review.

Shipping Pistols : Omega 9mm K Style Pistol SALE

The Turks make excellent firearms and they are Members of NATO that utilizes US & other NATO members weapons. I'm not a big fan of parts (Frankenstein) firearms. I would like to buy an HK, but they want $2500.... ouch. My MKE is made on HK equipment. My CZ 28 ga SxS is made in Turkey and is an outstanding shotgun.

I have the Z-5RS and love it. No problems except waiting for the ATF to approve my stamp.

It takes all the HK parts and I had the chance to compare it to a HK MP5-SD. Besides the stamping, it's very similar.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews