JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0274.JPG
Does anyone have a rare MKE (Turkish licensed HK) MP5K pistol? I wanted a HK SP89 when they came out long ago, but I just couldn't afford it back then. HK is now making an MP5K type pistol again the SP5K for $2500+, I only paid $1100 for my high quality MKE. Great welds, finish & a paddle mag release. I'm running PoF licensed 30 rd magazines (1/2 the price of HK).

Last Edited:
I have always loved the MP5s. I remember seeing a guy at Keith's in Gresham buying an MP5 back probably 15 years ago. If I remember correctly is was an actual HK. But I remember them saying he paid like $5k. I would think an HK would be more.

I don't know that I'd go as far as calling MKE pistols rare. They're pretty prolific in the MP5 clone world.

Politically, I have a hard time supporting Turkey or Pakistan even though they do make decent guns. Just yesterday I ordered an alternative, the Omega fullsized clone from Atlantic. They're comparable in price to the MKE and POF stuff and made in the US on a collaboration between Omega, Atlantic, and HKparts.net. They've got some glowing reviews on Arfcom. When I receive mine I'll post a review.

Shipping Pistols : Omega 9mm K Style Pistol SALE

The Turks make excellent firearms and they are Members of NATO that utilizes US & other NATO members weapons. I'm not a big fan of parts (Frankenstein) firearms. I would like to buy an HK, but they want $2500.... ouch. My MKE is made on HK equipment. My CZ 28 ga SxS is made in Turkey and is an outstanding shotgun.

I have the Z-5RS and love it. No problems except waiting for the ATF to approve my stamp.

It takes all the HK parts and I had the chance to compare it to a HK MP5-SD. Besides the stamping, it's very similar.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top