JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1340 rounds in these two cans and lots more left over. Bought this ammo when it showed up last year by the pallet practically, since the price was heavenly compared to every runner up. But, now as it turns out my Garand isnt seeing as much action as I thought it would.

It runs great, have only had a single dud primer in 512 rounds. I've shot a lot of stuff through my Garand: German surplus, Remington, Seller and Bellot, Greek HXP surplus, and it was on par with all of them except the S & B!

Preffer to sell as bulk, but feel free to make me an offer for partial purchases. I don't WANT to sell my cans to you, but if you throw in an extra $50, I'll just give them to you as a package deal with the desiccants and all...

photo_2022-10-12_16-40-54.jpg photo_2022-10-12_16-41-08.jpg photo_2022-10-12_16-41-10.jpg photo_2022-10-12_16-41-13.jpg photo_2022-10-12_16-40-53.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
DISCLAIMER: It has been brought to my attention that some folks that have used this ammo have had serious failures while using it in their firearms, splitting stocks and damaging components. I have not encountered this while firing though about 500 rounds of it, but nevertheless, beware. I'm going through all the rounds and inspecting them for defects at the time of posting this.

Last Edited: