JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a MKA 1919 Match Pro 12 gauge shotgun which includes a lot of extras.

The shotgun itself is relatively new - probably around 400 rounds down range, after about a 100 round break in, it has worked almost flawlessly. I have shot mostly Federal Game Load birdshot through it. The gun is in very good shape, with only two flaws:

1) Minor ding on the ejection port, visible in one of the pictures
2) One of the bolts that held the original front sight stripped out. It's a pretty crappy sight, and the included Magpul MBUS are much better.

On to the good stuff! The gun comes with:

Original box and paperwork, including 3 chokes.

Lots of magazines (which are very hard to find and expensive when you do find them!)
3x factory 10 rounders
2x Salem6 10 rounders
3x factory 5 rounders
1x Tooth and Nail Armory 18 rounder (giant, unweildy mag that is as awesome as it sounds)

Magpul MBUS sights.
Tooth and Nail Armory extended charging handle and safety.
Tooth and Nail Armory trigger kit for better trigger pull and 922r compliance.
Hogue Handall for improved grip.

Great shotgun, but I could never really warm up to and have a stronger sentimental attachment to my old FN SLP.

$1100 for all of it. Buyer to pay transfer fees. Meprolight RDS red dot sight is optional and is an additional $300.

DSC02375.JPG DSC02378.JPG

I found your ads for your MKA 1919 Match Pro; I think I saw it advertised more than once. I am interested in the Match Pro model. Is there anything wrong with the shotgun, and did it fail you in your 3 Gun competitions? You mentioned T & N; did they do the parts installations and mods for 922R or did you order the parts and do them yourself? I am familiar with the MKA 1919 XN and the Match - and I have never had any of the problems that folks talk about! You mentioned shooting birdshot; does that mean the 'light ring' is installed and not the 'heavy ring' for full power buck and slugs? Do you have both rings now? Have you shot buckshot and slugs in the gun? I like and would want the extras you mentioned. If this MKA is still available, I'd like to know your best price for selling it, cleaned, lubed and ready to go! Thanks.