JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
I am mainly creating this so when I say I'm willing to trade I can just link to this. but if you have something on the list your looking to part with for a fair price let me know.

Psa/fn chf 8" 300blk barrel
Quality glock 34 threaded barrel
Glock 34 slide
Burris xtr 1-4 or 5
Magpul fixed ak stock
Ak47 triangle stock 2 bolt for hinge
Ak47 hinge (like stormwerkz 2 bolt)
Battle arms (bad) pdw stock for 5.56
Complete p320 .40 cal minus fcu frame any size but sub compact (prefer fullsize)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am mainly creating this so when I say I'm willing to trade I can just link to this. but if you have something on the list your looking to part with for a fair price let me know.
Need
Spikes 14.5 chf barrel 5.56
Spikes .750 gas block
Spikes trigger prefer the battle trigger
Magpul sl or sl-k mil spec stock
Want
Gucci glock 19 slide
Quality glock 19 and 34 threaded barrel
Parts to complete 17 and 19 p80 lowers
Aero m4e1 upper
Aero 7" r one handgaurd
Aero lpk
Burris xtr 1-4 or 5
I have a Daniel defense 14.5 barrel that was tapped for a muzzle device. It also has some dimples from a bubba attempt at a fsb. Barrel is fine, just cosmetics. I think round count is under 500.
it is the lightweight profile.
dont let friends gunsmith for you, either!
let me know if interested.

I was originally aiming for all spikes parts, but I am a sucker for a good deal. let me look into it and see if it fits my needs. in the mean time feel free to pm me what your thinking on price or if your looking for anything in trade.

Its this barrel:

I might message you back about that upper assembly. I'm finishing a 17 project now.
I ordered the wrong slide :/. So I'm the end of it I had a 17 upper and a gen 3.19 lower to put together :(
Hi I have some items on your list like Glock 19 threaded barrel, RMR cut g19 aftermarket slide Gen 3, complete G19 Gen 3 pistol made from all aftermarket upgrade parts and P80 frame

Been spending too much on guns thus month. And I liked building this 19 lower. My 17 frame is in the mail. After Christmas, I'll be looking for a LPK and a 19 slide.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.