JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
salem
State
Oregon
I am cleaning up the reloading area and have the following. If you think I am to high, make me an offer.

503-884-2445 jon

NOSLER

30 call spitzer BT 165- qty in box 26 $10

30 cal spitzer 150 qty in box 24 $25

30 cal 180 spitzer BT qty in box 24 $10

7mm spitzer 150 BT qty in box 36 $15

7mm 140 gr lead core/tip qty in box 50 $50

30cal 150 remington psp qty in box 58 $50

BASTARD BOX, Im guessing

BARNES 30 CAL 150 GR lead tip core 26

16 180 TUNGSTEN??? 40

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are the 7mm spitzer 150 grain BT regular Accubonds? If they are, I may be interested but would need them shipped to Graham, WA 98338, I'd be interested in shipping cost too then, if they are standard Accubonds. I'm more interested in 150 Nosler Partitions in 7mm if you have those and maybe didn't list them, hope on hope.

If you have the box there will be an item number and can be looked up. Can you post a picture here? You can also text me a picture at 253-405-6286. I'm painting about half of the outside of my house today so I may not get to it in a hurry. Picture of the bottom if they are something besides just copper color.

If you have the box there will be an item number and can be looked up. Can you post a picture here? You can also text me a picture at 253-405-6286. I'm painting about half of the outside of my house today so I may not get to it in a hurry. Picture of the bottom if they are something besides just copper color.
ok, I will be off work at 1730 and will get a pic to you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top