JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These .25 autos don't come up to often in this shape, US manufactured, and with its original numbers matching box. My grandfather was the original owner and it was handed down to me. The gun comes with 1 mag and what accessories are shown in the photos. $180 trade and $160 cash. I'd take a bone stock (no optics or accessories) 10-22 manufactured (with aluminum trigger housing) pre 2008. If a gun trade is in play, you pay your fees I'll pay mine. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other pertinent input, business, trade offers, and questions need to be directed to my inbox please.

EF8A7279-7755-40EF-8A85-558A04D9B957.jpeg 3DA8C80B-CF28-4F8A-87CB-F3A345741DDC.jpeg F1271324-58F9-4786-99FE-B07F716C08E0.jpeg A12FE2F4-D7FA-4CC9-AE8F-B1FD1E7B1067.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Here for Kudos and to note this is one of the few calibers you can still find ammo in pretty easy.

Mind if I ask if you shot it much yourself and how it feels? Looks to be in excellent shape and I can imagine pretty fun to pull out at the range.

It's been shot very little over it's lifetime. Functioned as it should with FMJs. That's all that's ever been run through it. It's never been a range dog or a plinker.

Here for Kudos and to note this is one of the few calibers you can still find ammo in pretty easy.

Mind if I ask if you shot it much yourself and how it feels? Looks to be in excellent shape and I can imagine pretty fun to pull out at the range.

I have one of these little guys too, and they're fun. Mine is more accurate than it has any right to be.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.